BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

开了新blog鲁


open a new blog again...
haha...i really change jor many time blog...
and open jor many blog...haha...
bc the blog very fan ar...
and there geh thing also many jor...so feel wan to change a new blog...
a new me...since i no change la...haha...
i talking many rubish thing at here...haha...
today okay la...
also feel happy la...
but today sejarah class really very fuck lol...the teacher...
jibai lei geh...
say me tiadap...
i where got...><><
i really feel very happy have my best fren...and have my lou po...and have my family...^^
i hope my all bff...will all gam qing good good...
wont argue anymore...
and i hope we is the best friend 4ever...
and hope we dun always talk loudly and angry with each other...
i juz hope we is the prefect fren...
i hope i have a prefect bff ...and lou po too...

i love you all ya...muackz^^

0 comments:

mr.sim

mr.sim