BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

♥ missing my fren and gal♥


today dint go skol...bc lazy+no shirt...
if not i sure go to skol ge lol...haihz...so damn sien ar here...
today dint go skol juz sit at house fat mou...
and i feel missing my gal and fren...
really miss them...haha...
feel wan to go skol find them when after skol...
BUT...today the fuck skol until 5.30PM oO...
so jibai de skol....SMK(P)pudu...
wat the fuck la...sien...
haihz...really feel jek mok...haha...
sms with my gal...
this week my booking is all full...shit...
feel dun wan to out...but cnnt...haha...
watever la...
hope happy when out with my fren...kakax...
missing carmen...haha...always talk the fuck thing...haha...
hehe...
really miss all in the skol...
if any wrong word pls forgive me ya...haha...
i know my english is bad...
haha...
valienday is coming soon lol...
who can give me some idea wat can i do or gift to my gal...?hee...
i wan she have a big suprice...^^V
valienday is chu yi oO...
so damn charm...hohoho...
i and she...i think is no.1 time to celebrate valienday leh...
haha...feel happy...
hope this week she can come la...
friend...wat you wan to give your dog dog ar...
how you all to celebrate valienday...?
haha...


TO;kenii

dun unhappy and think too much anymore la...
juz do the thing you jue de is correct...
dun do the wrong xuan zhe...
if not will regret ge oO...^^

hope you will be happy...^^V♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
many love to you...><



♥♥♥♥♥♥
♥♥♥♥CHONG SIM ENGHO LEE YIP♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥




0 comments:

mr.sim

mr.sim