BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 30, 2010

moody

my sis and father mother today yao wan go back ard...
when they go back i really feel very bu she de...
next week there also dint come back ard...
i really very miss them...
they come back i also haven sitting with them eat...not yet chat to them...
they jao wan go back to ipoh ard...
haihz...why...
i really miss them...
juz now there go back i really cry out ard...
my mother give jor me money...
when my sis leave she ask me money or not...
i say mother give jor mar...
thn she give me the money she say...'man man yong ar...'
this sentences let me cry out ard...
sorry to sister...really sorry...
i know i am not a good sister...
but really thx you in every thing...
father mother...sister...and brother...
i really very miss you all...i miss you so so much...
sister so sui...say the thing...let me cry jor><
watever...thx you...my lovely sister^^


0 comments:

mr.sim

mr.sim