BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

HURT

you one time and one time geh like tat hurt me...
is it i'm nt your friend...
i accompany you out tat time jao nt call waste time...
you accompany me out jao call waste time...
ok...if you think this call waste time...i NO NEED you to accompany...
you dun wan go can tell ...no need say waste time this sentenses...
always also like tat...
ppl accompany you can...
you accompany ppl cnnt...
wat also you say...
last time i always belive you wont hurt me again...
but i think i cant trust you anymore...
i be your friend not give you hurt...
i think your best friend is not me la...
OKAY...!!!!?!?!?!
i really very sat mong jor...nothing to say anymore...
ke neng...you not tread me as a best friend...

0 comments:

mr.sim

mr.sim