BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 11, 2010

today

today also dunno how to say la...
haha...morning argue with some one again...
thn at class dint talking with them...
today i so angry lol...
the pengawas...so jibai...many ppl dun caugh sure wan caugh me...
she call me take out the 'er zhen'...i really very bek cek ard...
always call me take out...thn i take out...she call me give she...
i staght away thorw at the floor...hate the fucker ppl....
thn i very bo mood...
i walk to the class...so mm song...thn 'bong bong bong'
the class still have teacher...==
i also dunno wat happen am i...
sot jor...haha...
but at last also good back with my ther ard...
happy la...^^
thx you...and sorry oo...ther....
after skol go dye hair...ther pui me...^^thx...
the result...my hair...become==haha...
after tat i and ther go mamak...thn eat...
thn go back my house sit har...
thn take pic...^^

in house take pic see mm dou colour...
at house the colour also not so ming hin oni...hahahaha...one sentences can say me...
is ugly...
ther cute^^

0 comments:

mr.sim

mr.sim